Someone has asked me why I blog, In an instant, I answered that blogging is one way of releasing boredom and stress. A reason I so do believe strongly. As a joke, I said that as a blogger, I am giving my keyboards a chance to talk.
If my laptop keyboards can really talk, what would it possibly be talking about now?
- It will definitely complain about how people typed Facebook statuses in SMS forms and not giving chances for other keys getting clicked. That using “ur” instead of “your” or “you’re” is actually reducing the keys five times its chance to function.
- It will talk about how Twitter only allows 160 or so characters when “twitting” is suppose to be endless.
- It will talk about how annoying it is to hear a cellphone conversation in a bus ride when the talker is practically screaming and cares less for the rest of the passengers to hear their conversation because the device was set to a speaker phone in such full volume.
- It will talk about how irritating it is to approach an information desk and whoever sits there will answer “I don’t know” when they are suppose to know because that is what information is all about.
- It will talk about how refreshing it is to see someone smile at you regardless if they are strangers or otherwise.
- It will talk about how routine it is for Customer Service Representatives to say “I’m sorry for the inconvenience” when a call is about any malfunction when clearly they are not sorry at all and was just saying it because it is a protocol.
- It will talk about how awesome it is to have virtual friends. Personal Messages, Electronic notifications, IMs, tweets, comments and likes may seem so impersonal but one will always appreciate that an effort to reach out was done.
- It will talk about being yourself. About not to ever be afraid to show who you really are for as long as you are happy with yourself, and you are not hurting anyone, no one else’s opinions matter.
- It will talk about if only our tongues are made of thin and delicate sheets of glass, how much careful we would have when we talk and speak.
- It will talk about how we will not always get what we want and bitching about it will frustrates us more.
Laptop keyboard will talk about a lot of things that lips can’t express. Because sometimes, it is good to stay quiet and endure the peace and hearing only the clicking keys translating the brain’s ideas….. even if nobody will ever get to read them.
So….. if your keyboards can talk, what is it talking about?