1. I’m thankful to the Lord God for a bountiful, healthy and blessed year.
2. I am praying for another good year once again.
3. I see life as a journey that is becoming more meaningful each day.
4. I feel loved more than ever and it is such an honor to love you back my dear WCW.
5. I adore my children and they always bring happiness.
6. I will always love and care for them even though they will at times annoy me just as much.
7. I am thankful for my mom everyday.
8. I grew wiser and more mature in a good sense for each and every year that I age.
9. I still keep gaining weight and like the previous year, I will strive to shed off the fats.
10. I have read more and more books and I don’t have plans to stop. Once and for all, reading is a good vice.
11. I was able to travel to three South East Asian Countries within a year and for me that is an accomplishment to be able to tick off a few on the bucket list.
12. I find Singapore as the most beautiful among the three destinations that I have visited this year.
13. I will not turn down opportunities to visit all those places once again if given a chance. I had good memories and I had lots of fun!
14. I am proud of my children’s achievements in swimming. Mother as I am, I will always be supportive.
15. I believe that education is wealth, Therefore, I should be as motivating and inspiring to my children so they will value education and learning as much as I do.
16. I financially earned a lot but I spent a lot more.
17. I have long realized that stuff can be enjoyed even if they don’t come in expensive branded names. This principle will still remain.
18. I will try to entertain more ideas on saving and investing. Who knows, accompanied with my faith and hardwork, I might get lucky and become rich.
19. I don’t believe in unemployment. I guess, it is just an excuse used by those lazy bums who are healthy and able.
20. I gained more friends and I hope I didn’t lose some.
21. I am thankful for the internet and the new technology of this generation. It plays a huge part on how the wheels of our lives are turning.
22. I love my family and everybody in the clan who surrounds me. When all else fails, family is everything I will have left. It was such a rough year for us but so far…….. so good.
23. I miss my Grandmother so, so much. I thought I was all prepared for her leaving us but I was wrong. May you rest in peace Mama Natz. Till then……
24. I still cry and sob with thoughts of her. Life indeed is short and uncertain. I promise to do my best to live and appreciate the gift of people around me.
25. I have hurt anyone, someone. For that, I am deeply sorry and I apologize.
26. I have been hurt and feel betrayed. I forgive. It always feels better in the end.
27. I am contented with what life has to offer me. Still, I am human…. I am seeking for greener pastures. Perhaps, a more comfortable and convenient set up than the present.
28. I plan to face another challenge, or should I say, I slowly inched my steps towards it. I pray to be successful in this battle.
29. I believe everything happens for a reason. I won’t exchange for anything all that I have been through.
30. I want an iPhone. Well, that is the “material-girl-me” speaking. Of course, a lot more of “something else”.
31. I am happy. I truly am.
32. I am blessed. I am forever thankful.
33. I am turning 33 today. 8th of October is my birthday!