This has become a trend to the blogosphere. From all sorts of blogger awards and Q and A post like this one, I honestly find this a nice way of reaching out and connecting to all the blog writers I followed and discovering blogs that I need to follow.
Nenskie has tagged me on her Ohwps, It’s not yet over :P post on her blog. Being the first blogger she has tagged, it would be so unfair if I will not follow the rules… which all bloggers that were tagged has to strictly follow. Thank You Nenskie,… the questions you made are quite hard huh!. I really appreciate this. In one way or another, I was able to know you in a little way while reading your answers to Tom’s tag questions.
So let me get the ball rolling starting of with:
1. Tagged Bloggers should post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are Nenskie’s 11Qs for me:
1. Do you believe in PEACE?
- I know it is hard to achieve if your talking about WORLD PEACE, but YES, I do believe in Peace. A good heart and clean conscience makes it easier to believe in PEACE.
2. Have you doubt where you stand to someone’s life?
- Hmmm.. It depends on WHO is the someone you are referring to. I admit, I do have my own share of “doubts” with regards to my existence on “someone” but so far…. I never had time to stressing out and trying to know where I stand. People I am close with does that for me by making me feel my worth.
3. What do you think is the easiest job?
- Working on something you truly enjoy and have come to love… one will never get tired of it that doing it would come easy.
4. Have you ever truly accept people without complaining or judging why you make friends with them?
- Yeah…. most of the time.
5. What is your best recipe?
- I never had one.
6. Could you share it with us?
- Sure… If I ever got one.
7. Would you do the right thing? Or choose to do things which your heart completely desires?
- It depends…. I always go for doing the right thing. Fortunately, it goes together with what my heart completely desires most of the time.
8. Would you argue even the price of winning is losing your good relationship? (friendship and etc)
- Been there, done that. I don’t call it argue but just trying to make people hear me out. As long as it is of pure honesty, then I don’t think it will result to relationships ending, It might change, for sure it will be giving both party a peace of mind.
9. What tree could you be?
- A coconut. Never worthless.
10. How will survive from where you are now?
- I don’t think I am where I need to survive right now…. I call this living.
11. Letting go or to wait? Why?
- Let Go. Because if it comes back to you , then you will know it is worth all the wait. If it does not, it will always feel good to know Letting Go was the right decision.
And so to continue…
Here are my 11-Qs for the lucky eleven fabulous bloggers whom I will be tagging in a bit!
1. Usually, CREDIT CARD or CASH?
2. If you are not in the place where you are now.. Where would you rather be? Why?
3. If someone will offer to pay you and will claim all your posts in WordPress as their own, would you allow it?
4. What do you think is the most-used title in the world of blogging?
5. If keyboards can talk, what could they be telling us all the time?
6. On Parenting: to spank or not to spank?
7. What is the most unexpected thing a stranger has ever said to you?
8. Do you act your age?
9. How do you spend most of your non-school/work time?
10. If there’s one, What is the thing, big or small, that you could change about your life to be happier?
11. Are there any news stories/ current events that you are sick of hearing about?
And here are the eleven bloggers that I would love to tag:
Rev – trollyours
Marj- On Chocolate Hill
Gigi – A Better Me Day by Day
Steph – hugs,kisses and snot
Alpha – Aspire.Motivate.Succeed
Mary – It’s not all Mary Poppins
Hazel – dance in white dress
Amelia – life in the blue ridges
Lisa – To Love Bella
Now it is done for me but not for you! Keep it going bloggers…have fun tagging!