I opened my WordPress dashboard and this award greeted me. Today is such a lovely Monday morning! First of all, I would like to acknowledge a truly great blogger and one of my favorites for giving me this award. Do pay her site a visit; its ONLINE DATING JOURNAL . Take my word, her posts are worth reading specially for us all fun-fearless-fantabulously-wonderful women of this generation and you will surely follow to keep updated!
So here’s the thing: THE RULES
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
This is how I follow THE RULES:
- I am recommending my readers to check out my nominator and find out how awesome of a person she is and it is the least of my only way to thank her.
Seven things about me:
This blog is basically telling you all about me and my routine. I don’t think I will be able to share UNKNOWN things about my self. I have to discover them first. Anything new? Well, let’s see….
- I’m still struggling to loose as much weight as I can. In fact, this issue isn’t even new at all. But, it is something I wish to constantly succeed and to maintain keeping the success.
- I still pretty much remember people’s birthdays- with or without the help of Facebook birthday reminder. I love greeting people on their birthdays. Life is good and we should live every bit of it to it’s fullest. An additional year means we lived the past year and will be looking forward to another year of great life. For the people who felt the past year was a mess, a birthday will surely give hope to surpass it.
- I always thought motherhood is not for me and believed I suck big time portraying such role. Being a mom is the toughest job on Earth! I met other parents around my circle and I’ve heard the same struggles they went through everyday. To see other “horrible” kids’ attitude, harder to manage and control than my own kids’ made me realize that I, after all did a pretty good job. So, Motherhood can be such a pain in the a**, but the self satisfaction it offers is the best and nothing comes close! (aside of course, great sex and love making with the one you love is also a thumbs-up in another category)
- I want to go back to school but not sure what to study this time. I also wanted to learn more about SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMAZION (SEO) and hopes to be really good at it. I’m currently searching for easy and free tutorials online. Recommendations? Anyone?
- Crazy for books- still is, and this isn’t new too.
- I envy craft genius people. They are such talented individuals with hands and minds that are so good with designs and ideas. Wish I can be one- trying but not happening,…never happened.
- I received a death-threat from a no-good jerk. The mean, worthless prick was drunk and chose me of all people, who is half the globe away from him, who almost never interacts with him, as a target for such dumb
bull shitting over Facebook Private Messages. Talking about cyber-bullying! I blocked him already. Lesson learned, even if the person was a good acquaintance or you may have shared a joke or two in the past, if they are known to be such an a**h**le most of the time, NEVER EVER add them as friends or accept friend requests because once a retard will always stay retarded for the rest of their life.(pardon me for all the not-so-impressive adjectives, I can’t help it.)
Here are the top-15 bloggers that I come to love.
- On Chocolate Hill – authored by my gradeschool and high school friend, Marj.
- Micanonymous – Fellow Filipina – smart, modern and young feminist
- My Story to You – first ever WordPress follower and friend- Andy
- The laughing Housewife – Tillybud’s hilarious posts.
- Three Months to Forty – Sill_G’s single woman stories
- OhmyGawd, just do what I say – musings on life , family and friendship
- What I mean to Say – Mrs. Cap’n Firepants’ blog
- Guapola – authored by El Guapo (the handsome)
- The tale of my Heart – love and life straight from the heart
- Young Force – voice of the youth by one and only Tagum City pride- Vince
- Hobbling Around – Mrs.Hobbles, she usually has her own version of blogger awards but she is in my top-15.
- Hot Chocolate and Books – fellow booklover
- Pasta for One – Cakes McCain’s Italian adventure
- The Way I live naturally – young at heart Shira
- Morning Erection – who doesn’t love one? , Check out Mr. Tom Baker
I constantly follow more than just these fifteen bloggers. I can list them all and make my blog the directory of awesome bloggers. Yes, I can go on. For now, pay these sites a visit!
Once again, Thanks!